Tuesday 20 March 2012

Some quotes from the great Oprah Winfrey :

 
I was raised to believe that excellence is the best deterrent to racism or sexism. And that's how I operate my life.

I'm black, I don't feel burdened by it and I don't think it's a huge responsibility. It's part of who I am. It does not define me.

If you come to fame not understanding who you are, it will define who you are.

My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you I the best place for the next moment.

Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not.

Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.

The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.



No comments:

Post a Comment