Sunday 12 February 2012

A few quotes from Napoleon Hill (1883-1970), author of Think And Grow Rich and a major influence to many in the personal development world :

Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.

Every adversity has the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit.

Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen, pulsating desire that transcends everything.

Do not wait, the time will never be "just right". Start where you stand, work with whatever tools you have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along.

If you must speak ill of another, do not speak it, write it in the sand near the water's edge.

2 comments:

  1. Very good words Ben. Many could benefit from such teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "Do not wait, the time will never be just right...." quote. So true and it so works.

    SMILE is a word that works for me; it makes me feel good when I do it and I'm always amazed at the response I get (even if it's 'what you so happy about?'- then I tell'em).

    ReplyDelete